Are you always left wondering, what should I get my “________________” who has chronic migraine? Perfumes give her migraine, scented lotions and candles give her migraine….so on and so forth. Please note that this post contains affiliate links that either provide me with a discount or a small commission. However, that being said, I wouldn’t recommend the products I didn’t love already!
Here is a list of items I don’t think any migraine sufferer would ever be unhappy with! It shows you put serious thought into your gifts!
1. An eye mask. What? Something as simple as an eye mask? Yes, one with an adjustable band and it blocks out the light! It also has an icepack that you can remove so that you can wash it. This one I got from a Therabox subscription is one of the best ones I found. It’s a cat one, but I swear the ears on the mask help it lay flatter to block more light. https://www.mytherabox.com/shop/product/966027172
A close second is this one from Amazon. It looks very similar and it feels very similar. It too has a removable icepack. I like the icepack on my eyes only when I have a migraine. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X2KSXMH/?ref=idea_lv_dp_ov_d
2. A hooded robe. I’ve found that the hood will go over my eyes and help block out light. Plus this one has pockets and is super soft. I’m really picky about my clothes being soft. This one is just right and comes in many colors. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MZ2NW3F/?ref=idea_lv_dp_ov_d
3. I’m unusual many migraine sufferers prefer ice hats. I prefer heat on my neck and ice on my eyes. This USB rechargeable scarf fills my need. I live in a cold environment and work in a cold environment. These thing relaxes my neck and warms me up. I have one at home and one at work! I LOVE it. Get it here from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MS9OFPW/?ref=idea_lv_dp_ov_d
4. A magnesium spray with essential oils! Magnesium is great for muscle relaxation and the essential oils in this one are extra soothing. NEVER apply this on damp or skin that has been in recent contact with heat. Your pores open up and it can be quite stinging. It will sting a little anyway from the magnesium, but it’s worth it. Get it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0751PX2NX/?ref=idea_lv_dp_ov_d
5. Migrastil Migraine Roll On. This wonderful blend of essential oils is comforting when you have a migraine. It’s also super portable and easier to carry around than the magnesium spray! My link is for purchasing it on Amazon, but if you haven’t purchased it from them before they have a 10% off coupon code for new purchases available at their website! https://migrastil.com/ Affiliate link here to Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BT8VCOY/?ref=idea_lv_dp_ov_d
6. Migrastil Nausea Relief Inhaler. I’m fortunate that I don’t suffer from a lot of nausea with my migraine. However, this inhaler is a nice inhaler to keep around to help when your tummy isn’t feeling good or if you like me suffer from phantom smells or Phantosmia. Migrastil also sells a nice Magnesium supplement. For some reason, I cannot take it due to the FeverFew that is in it. Feverfew helps some people with migraine, it triggers them for me. I hope one day they will come out with one that doesn’t have it!
7. Amazon Echo Dot. This has saved me on so many occasions. I can make phone calls from the bed. I can listen to spa music, audiobooks, and meditations. Since I have a GM car, I can start my car and get it warmed up or cooled down before I get to it. I can have it turn on lights, turn down the heat. It’s a lifesaver! Literally, you can have it call your emergency contact on your phone! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FZ8S74R/?ref=idea_lv_dp_ov_d
8. Amazing Grass. They have a strawberry flavor that has electrolytes AND 1 serving of greens! It put it in my big cup to make sure I keep myself hydrated!!! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0792MVNDJ/?ref=idea_lv_dp_ov_d My favorite cup! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NQPD1T4/?ref=idea_lv_dp_ov_d
9. The Total Pillow. Many of my migraines stem from neck issues. This pillow helps support my neck. It’s washable and you can use it in other spots as well. It travels well too! I have two! One for my neck and one for my arm that falls asleep every night because somehow the way I sleep puts lots of weight on it. So, I put my arm between it and my arm doesn’t fall asleep! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005BX039Y/?ref=idea_lv_dp_ov_d
10. Drink Pure Wine- Wine Wand. This little gem has allowed me to drink red wine again!!!!! It filters out the histamines and sulfites that can cause migraines. Check them out! This is an affiliate link: https://lddy.no/asx0 Use mommyhasamigraine in the coupon code section to get a discount! I will be doing a giveaway of one of these soon! Keep your eyes out!
Subscribe to my blog if you want to know about future giveaways! I plan on doing many in 2020!!!!!
Visit some of my friends!
Here is my Amazon Shop if you want to find some of my favorite products! (I make a commission on these links) Mommy Has A Migraine http://a.co/2Sde1T5